Reduce Bacteria, Organics & Other Contaminants with Effective, Safe Ozone SystemsAll the benefits of other disinfection methods without the nasty chemicals
Reduce Bacteria, Organics & Other Contaminants with Effective, Safe Ozone Systems
All the benefits of other disinfection methods without the nasty chemicals
Ozone Water Treatment Solutions
For more than three decades, Ozone Pure Water Inc. has been a pioneer in the ozone water treatment industry as the oldest manufacturer of small ozone equipment. We provide reliable and effective water purification products in addition to excellent customer service. Ozone Pure Water Inc. can assist with whole house water purification systems including well water treatment, iron water treatment, sulfur water treatment, and hard water treatment. Our experts will evaluate your water purification needs and discuss which system is best for your home or office.
Ozone Pure Water has you covered for any of your water purification system needs including point-of-entry systems, point-of-use systems, and pool and spa treatments. Ozone Pure Water offers only high-quality equipment and parts, and can provide ozone treatment systems for all residential clients as well as commercial and industrial environments. Our free and advanced water testing services allow you to know precisely what’s hiding in your water. Our Ozone Pure Water professionals will walk you through the water treatment process, discussing each system, parts needed, and the cost to you.
Our systems come in all styles and sizes to ensure you get exactly what you’re looking for.
Ozone is a gas made up of three oxygen atoms. It’s naturally occurring in the Earth’s atmosphere and is important in protecting us from the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays. Ozone is used in water purification because it’s a powerful disinfectant that can kill many types of harmful microorganisms, making the water safe to drink. When ozone is used for water purification, it’s produced by converting oxygen in the air into ozone gas.
Elder’s Water offers comprehensive ozone treatment systems for pools and spas, cooling towers, and other commercial or industrial uses, as well as ozone units that are small enough to treat water flowing through a single outlet, like a kitchen sink.
Through the use of oxidation, ozone filtration reduces impurities from water.
What is an Ozonator?
Using an ozone system from Elder's Pure Water provides the following benefits:
- Effective disinfection: Ozone is a powerful disinfectant that can effectively kill a wide range of microorganisms, including bacteria, viruses, and protozoa. This makes the water safe to drink and reduces the risk of waterborne illnesses.
- No harmful byproducts: Unlike some other disinfectants like chlorine, ozone does not leave any harmful residual byproducts in the water. This makes it a safer and more environmentally friendly option.
- Improved taste and odor: Ozone can help improve the taste and odor of water by oxidizing organic and inorganic compounds that can cause unpleasant tastes and odors.
- Reduced chemical use: Ozone is a natural and safe disinfectant that reduces the need for other chemicals in the water treatment process, which can save money and reduce the potential for chemical exposure.
- Easy to maintain: Ozone water treatment systems are generally easy to maintain and require little upkeep compared to other treatment methods.
Using ozone for water treatment can provide a safe, effective, and eco-friendly option for homeowners who want to ensure that their water is clean and safe to drink.
Ozone System Specs & Features
Click To Read
Ozone Check Valve
- Ozone Check Valve for ozone injection line
Elder’s Breaker + Ozone Pro
- Mini Ozonator + Breaker System and tank cover
- Service Ozone System as Needed
Ozone & Big RO
- Ozone Generator
- High Capacity Ozone Pump
- Off-Gas Tank
- SP-10 Filter System
- Flow Switch
- Posi-vent Air Release
- Installed All Parts, All Labor
- 5 Year Warranty on All Parts & All Labor (With Annual Full Service)
Reverse Osmosis System
- 7500 Gallons Per Day
- High-Pressure Multi-Stage Booster Pump
- Powder Coated Frame
- Flow Meters for Product & Reject Water
- Stainless Steel Control Valves
- 3 – 4 x 40″” Membranes
- Liquid Filled Pressure Gauges
- 2 – 20″” Big Blue Pre-Filters
2500 Gallon Storage Tank
- 1 1/2 Horse Booster Pump
- 80 Gallon Pressure Tank w/Switch, Tank, Brass Tank Tee & Hose Bib
Ozone 10 Inch
- “10” Ozone
- 10″” x 54″” Off Gas Tank w/Posivent
- 2K Ozone Generator
- Ozone Pump/Brackets
- 10″” Backwashing SP-10 Filter
Ozone 12 Inch
- “12” Ozone
- 12″ Off Gas Tank w/Posivent
- Ozone Generator
- Ozone Pump/Brackets
- 12″ Backwashing SP-10 Filter
- Flow switch
Ozone Flow Through Switch
- Flow switch for Ozone system
Ozone Pump Rebuild
- Rebuild Ozone Pump as Needed
Ozone Pump Replacement
- New Ozone Pump as Needed
Ozone Recirculation System
- Ozone Recirculation System for Storage Tanks
- 2 Grams/Hour Ozone Generator
- #6 Mazzei Injector
- 1/2 Horse Goulds Booster Pump
- Inter-matic Timer
Ozone Unit 22HD
- Ozone Unit 22HD 110V (20)
Ozone Valve Rebuild
- Rebuild Ozone 2510 Valve
- OPH4- OZONE PUMP 110V COMPLETE (15)
Annual Ozone SVC
- Annual Ozone Check & Service
- Quarterly System Check
- Annual Ozone Pump Rebuild
- Annual Chlorine Backwash (SP-10 Filter)
Annual Routine Maintenance
- Check Valves
- Control Head
- Flow Switch
Local Texas Reviews